There’s a reason I had to bring on another photographer to Kansas City Photography. My schedule, especially on weekends, is … hectic.
I am going to give you a peek into the schedule of a photographer / Scentsy lady. Here is this weekend’s lineup, which includes photoshoots in both St. Louis and Kansas City.
– Work ( Newsy )
– Maternity Shoot (in St. Louis for Kansas City Photography)
– Mother’s Day Scentsy Party (Online, Christine’s Scent-Sational Scentsy Page)
– Wedding Shoot (in Kansas City for Kansas City Photography)
– Drop off Scentsy (Independence)
– Family Shoot (in Kansas City for Kansas City Photography)
– Meet w/woman about photo restoration (in Grandview for Kansas City Photography)
– Another Family Shoot (in Blue Springs for Kansas City Photography)
– Drive 3.5 hours home to St. Louis. Phew!
What keeps me going? I LOVE what I do. I love capturing people’s special moments, their growing families, and the day they say “I do.” There is nothing more satisfying than walking into a client’s house and seeing your pictures hanging up on their walls!
Not to mention — I have a family that supports me 100%.
Next — getting Tatiana’s schedule this booked! 🙂